Paper PostersReorder is available for this item.
01. Cutting Size
: This is the trim line where the artwork will be cut/cropped off.
02. Safety Area - 3mm Margin (inward)
: All content in here will not be cropped off. Do ensure that all important content are kept within this area.
03. Working Size - 2mm Margin (outward)
: This is the bleed area whereby this portion will be trimmed away. Make sure that you fill this area with artwork background so that there will no visible white edges in final output, as there is usually a shift of 1-2mm in printing/cutting during production. All files are required to be submitted in the working size.
As there is usually a shift of 1-2mm in printing/cutting during production, do make sure to FILL that image all the way to the edge of the working size.
(Working size = cutting size + 2mm margin bleed on all sides)
For best printing results, we recommend to upload images with resolution of above 300dpi. If your image is of low-resolution,
you can sharpen images by increasing dpi but this will not vastly improve the sharpness, or you can print your desired image (low-res) as it is.
Scodix finishing on Creasing / Cutting line area cannot be produced.
Please place Scodix area/s 2mm margin inwards from creasing or cutting line.
* Cutting Line : M 100
- Full Density: K100 (High gloss -100% opacity)
Scodix creates a raised, clear glossy finish on the applied area. The minimum thickness of a Scodix area is 1mm.
If it is below 1mm or if the gap between each Scodix area is below 1mm, chances of Scodix ink clumping may occur.
- Make sure to have a margin gap of 0.5mm or more between each Scodix area.
- For Scodix areas that are more than 5-10mm, effect may appear uneven, therefore please reduce size area.
- For Scodix text effect without any color printing: Fonts that are too small cannot be produced as the Scodix liquid may clump together and will not be clear.
We recommend to add Scodix effect onto logos or to highlight certain content in your artwork.