Foil Stamped / Embossed Postcards
*Small gap between stamping area.
- Hot stamping is done through pressing heated metal sheets against paper,
hence, result might be slightly different for each sheet.
- Hot stamped result might appear smudge due to small gap between stamps.
*Think lines or small texts.
- Print might appear faded or smudged due to thin lines or small texts.
- Both front and back data (raised print layer) required for raised letter effect.
- There might be slight different from what's display on the monitor screen
- Raised letters effect might not appear 100% according to data provided.
- Raised letters effect might not be clearly visible if it's done on area with images.
*Note: Raised letters effect is not applicable on small letters or design.
PDF file format : Ensure to submit hot stamped or raised letters layer.
*Raised letters data
- Create raised print area in black color K Value= 100%
❶ Guide : Save separate layers in pdf file format
❷ Create raised print area in black color Value = 100%
❸ Name layer accordingly ( gold foil, raised letter )
Printing price differ according to print area
*Additional price applies according to stamping size
- Select "no printing / single-sided printing" for hot stamp only order
- Price differ according to 3 sizes (20x20mm / 40x40mm/ 40x40mm and above)
(Be sure to select the correct size prior to order)
Additional 10,000 won
Additional charges applies for same size but exceeds 25% printing area.
Based on 2 different scenarios
e.g.) Gold stamp exceeds 80mm and above + stamping area over 25% = Additional Cost : 10,000won
Double-sided printing = Additional Cost : 20,000won
- Be sure to separate printing and hot stamp data.
- Print might appear distorted for texts, logos or lines position at the edges.
- There might be visible scratches on hologram stamp.
- Black stamp might appear slightly smudged compared to other colors. Especially in Kraft paper, black stamp might not appear as smooth as other stamps.
- Raised letters is not applicable on small letters or texts.
- Be sure to create hot stamping data using vector line in Illustrator to generate printable data
(Only data created using vector lines in AI, INDD is acceptable)
12 hot stamping options
Cut size is the size of the final print
Cutting errors can cut important data,
so important information or text should work within the safe area
When cutting after printing, the cutting error always occurs
Uncut areas may be visible when trimming errors occur, so trimming allowance is required
The working size is defined as the document size,
including the amount of cutting margin required by the final production.
All data must be received in working size
When printing high quality images over 300 dpi
When printing a low resolution image
with only a high resolution
When printing low-resolution images as they are
File upload in PDF format
Easy order upload in JPG, PNG, PDF format
Please upload according to the file format.
If you check all of the above choices
You can check the total payment amount.
After finishing uploading the file
You can check in My Page.