Foil Stamped / Embossed Postcards
*Small gap between stamping area.
- Hot stamping is done through pressing heated metal sheets against paper,
hence, result might be slightly different for each sheet.
- Hot stamped result might appear smudge due to small gap between stamps.
*Think lines or small texts.
- Print might appear faded or smudged due to thin lines or small texts.
- Both front and back data (raised print layer) required for raised letter effect.
- There might be slight different from what's display on the monitor screen
- Raised letters effect might not appear 100% according to data provided.
- Raised letters effect might not be clearly visible if it's done on area with images.
*Note: Raised letters effect is not applicable on small letters or design.
PDF file format : Ensure to submit hot stamped or raised letters layer.
*Raised letters data
- Create raised print area in black color K Value= 100%
❶ Guide : Save separate layers in pdf file format
❷ Create raised print area in black color Value = 100%
❸ Name layer accordingly ( gold foil, raised letter )
Printing price differ according to print area
*Additional price applies according to stamping size
- Select "no printing / single-sided printing" for hot stamp only order
- Price differ according to 3 sizes (20x20mm / 40x40mm/ 40x40mm and above)
(Be sure to select the correct size prior to order)
Additional 10,000 won
Additional charges applies for same size but exceeds 25% printing area.
Based on 2 different scenarios
e.g.) Gold stamp exceeds 80mm and above + stamping area over 25% = Additional Cost : 10,000won
Double-sided printing = Additional Cost : 20,000won
- Be sure to separate printing and hot stamp data.
- Print might appear distorted for texts, logos or lines position at the edges.
- There might be visible scratches on hologram stamp.
- Black stamp might appear slightly smudged compared to other colors. Especially in Kraft paper, black stamp might not appear as smooth as other stamps.
- Raised letters is not applicable on small letters or texts.
- Be sure to create hot stamping data using vector line in Illustrator to generate printable data
(Only data created using vector lines in AI, INDD is acceptable)
12 hot stamping options