Foil / Embossed Stickers간편 재주문이 가능한 제품입니다.
Note : Foil Sticker
*Think lines or small texts.
- Print might appear faded or smudged due to thin lines or small texts.
Note : Emboss STICKER
- Both front and back data (raised print layer) required for raised letter effect.
- There might be slight different from what's display on the monitor screen.
- Raised letters effect might not appear 100% according to data provided.
- Raised letters effect might not be clearly visible if it's done on area with images.
*Note: Raised letters effect is not applicable on small letters or design.
Note : Foil / Emboss STICKER
* Sticker size below 90x50(mm):
- Sticker size 90x50(mm) will be cut in bundled.
- Select individual cut for single piece sticker cutting.
9 Different Foil Stamping Option
Gold (Glossy/ Matte), Silver (Glossy/ Matte), Black,
Hologram (Glossy), Blue and Red
(Upload PDF file with foil stamping layer)
Fabulous raised letter finishing
5mm margin from cut line - safe area
Please note that creating design beyond
safe area will result in cutting off important data.
PDF file format : Ensure to submit hot stamped or raised letters layer.
1 Guide : Save separate layers in pdf file format
2 Create raised print area in black color K Value= 100%
3 Name layer accordingly (gold foil, raised letter)
*실제 형압 인쇄물
*Raised letters data
- Create raised print area in black color K Value= 100%
- Be sure to separate printing and hot stamp data.
- Print might appear distorted for texts, logos or lines position at the edges.
- There might be visible scratches on hologram stamp.
- Black stamp might appear slightly smudged compared to other colors. Especially in Kraft paper, black stamp might not appear as smooth as other stamps.
- Raised letters is not applicable on small letters or texts.
- Be sure to create hot stamping data using vector line in Illustrator to generate printable data
(Only data created using vector lines in AI, INDD is acceptable)
9 hot stamping options
Sticker size 90x50mm will be cut in size 90x50mm.
Do note that there could be a 1-2mm shift in printing during production.